Friday, July 17, 2009

Father's Day...

Ok so I know it's like a month late, but it just wouldn't be very characteristic of me if it were on time, now would it?! Hope adores her daddy so much and I, of course, could not love him more. He is such an excellent father and husband and I really thank God for him.
So, here is what Hope and I did for Stephen for Father's Day. I took pictures of her out in our backyard holding wooden letters D, A, and Y, and a heart. She was SO not into it and by the end we were both sweating, grumpy and I had a huge migraine, but they turned out SO well! I had a friend edit the pictures for me and then I developed each one to put in a 6-slot horizontal frame. I was so pleased and Hope and I were both really excited to give it to him. He loved it! Here are the individual pictures and then all the pictures together as they look in the frame.




And here is the completed project. Sorry it's small. I can't get it any bigger, but you get the point, right?
The second thing I did was made a montage (posted below) for him on One True Media. It took forever to do, but it was so worth it. He loved it and watches it every day. The song is "King of the World," by Point of Grace. Just click on the picture below and it will open a new browser and the video will just start. Hope you all like it as much as we do!

4 comments:

the mccann clan said...

So sweet! And, what a great idea - I, too, may have to see this one. :) Thanks for sharing!

Rachael said...

I love the pictures and the montage! What great ideas! I'm sure Stephen loved his fathers day!

Kristen Luedecke said...

I LOVE IT!!! Your montage made me cry - what a GREAT idea, Paige.

The Wilhite Family said...

Y'all are all so sweet! I really enjoyed doing it.