Sunday, June 7, 2009

6 Years Together...

Today Stephen and I celebrated 6 years together and I gotta say, it's been an awesome 6 years. I am so blessed to have such an awesome husband. So, in honor of this day I'm listing 11 things (yes I know that's a very random number, but just go with it) that I love about my husband.

1. I really can't imagine my life with anyone else. It's like God made him for me. He's the perfect fit for me.
2. He is my best friend and has been for a long time.
3. He is so supportive and loving and is always there for me no matter what I am going through.
4. He fiercely loves his family. He is so committed to us.
5. He is a great dad. Hope adores him. The first thing I hear every morning when I walk into her room to get her is, "Where's Daddy?" (Thanks kid, I carried you in my womb and everything, but whatever!) LOL!
6. He loves their "Daddy/Daughter" time together. He takes her to do all sorts of fun stuff and she just soaks it all in.
7. He gets my sense of humor like no one else does.
8. He helps with household chores.
9. He'll talk to me about anything. He is an open book.
10. He is a hard worker and takes his commitment to provide for his family very seriously.
11. He loves God with all his heart and this shows in every aspect of his life.

3 comments:

Suzann said...

He is a pretty great guy :0) Aren't we blessed?

Kristen said...

happy anniversary to you both!! Dave and I cannot believe its been 6 years...my how the years fly!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 6th anniversary! We celebrate our third in August.

Paige, I hope you were finally able to get over your URI. I have one too and it doesn't want to go away.

Holly