Friday, May 22, 2009

More Port A pics

We haven't had much going on lately, so I thought I would just go ahead and post more Port A pics since we have a ton of them! Pray for me. I have an upper respiratory infection that I just can't kick. I've had it for two weeks and it's not going away. I feel like poop. Otherwise everything is going fine here. Hope is cutting more teeth and is somewhat cranky lately, but is otherwise in good spirits. Her vocabulary is beginning to really amaze us. She is still full of her girly attitude and is always up to something! I can't believe she'll be two in less than a month!! It's crazy! Stephen is acting like a madman trying to get VBS done. We have less than a month now and he's in charge of it. He could use your prayers too as he tries to find voluteers, coordinates with people, etc. We are glad that we have a three day weekend this week to catch a little break! We hope everyone has a great and safe Memorial Day weekend!


Here's Hope in the car, hamming it up for the camera...

Destroying Daddy's sand castle...


In front of the USS Lexington...



Watching the dolphins at the Aquarium...




All three of us...





More digging in the sand...



Walking on the beach...













4 comments:

Suzann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzann said...

I see a Britax in the picture! What did you get? When? How much? I got one, too :0) Saved almost $100!

The Wilhite Family said...

Hey Suzann,

We did get a Britax Marathon awhile back b/c Hope was so sick of her other carseat. It was very uncomfortable for her and she was actually able to climb out of it, so we decided on a Britax, one that she could use until she's big enough for a booster. Anyway, we got it off of Amazon during a big clearance. It was $169, which is not bad for a Britax. It's not exactly the color that I wanted, but we got the price we wanted, so that's what matters. ;) We are happy with it and Hope likes it, so I think we did well! How much did you pay for yours?

the mccann clan said...

LOVE these pics! So fun to see you guys, and how big Hope is getting too. She's such a doll, especially with those pigtails! :) Miss you guys!