Friday, January 30, 2009

Hope's First Haircut

Yes, I know what you're saying... "What hair?!" But seriously, she had a really bad mullet, so we just decided to chop it all off in the back. She looks like she has a cute little bob now, and it looks SO much better! Here are the pics...

The before "mullet" pics...



The "During" pics...She was so scared and was just bawling, so I ended up holding her and bribing her with a dum-dum. She was fine once she got ahold of the dum-dum...;)



The "After" pics... Doesn't it look SO much better?!





And some "just because" pics...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the picture of Hope with her messy face from, correct me if I'm wrong, spaghetti. :)

the mccann clan said...

Yea! I love all the MANY pics - thanks for taking the time to do that, I know it can be labor intensive! :)

Her hair looks SO cute. I mean, if anyone could pull off a mullet... she could, but it looks so sweet now. That first haircut is always hard though, on Mama too! I think bribing the kids with treats works wonders. We did the lollipops too, but they always ended up getting hair on them, so I resorted to small chocolate milk shakes from McDonalds - something they very rarely get otherwise. ;o)

Thanks for sharing - we miss you guys! Oh, and happy (early) birthday to Stephen!

Nina and John said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! Her new haircut is very cute. Hope y'all are doing well.

Holly and Jeremy