Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally getting my gall bladder out!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let everybody know that I will be having surgery to remove my gall bladder on Thursday! I am not excited, but after having 2 attacks in the past three weeks, one of which landed me in the ER and the other lasting a full 24 hours, I will be SOOOO glad to have this whole thing behind me! The surgery is at 3:00 and hopefully if things go as planned, I will be home by that evening. Please keep me in your prayers and also Stephen and Hope. He will have to care for her and look after me as well, so I almost feel more sorry for him! They said the recovery should take about a week. I am nervous, but figure if I can manage a c-section, I can certainly manage a few more incisions in my abdomen as well as the recovery. I really do not want two abdominal surgeries in one summer, but what the heck....what else can I get out?

No comments: