Thursday, April 23, 2009

My grandpa Smith passed away this morning...

Just wanted to update you all. My grandpa Smith died suddenly this morning, April 23rd. He had a series of strokes last week, but pulled through them, making a good recovery. However, he passed this morning unexpectedly, 6 years to the day that my grandma lost her battle with pancreatic cancer. I will be leaving tomorrow morning to attend the funeral. Please keep Stephen and Hope in your prayers as they will be staying here. Love you all...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

so sorry, Paige! I'll keep you in my prayers as you travel. hope you can have a good time of fellowship and healing w/ your family. love you!

the mccann clan said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Paige. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Travel safely!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'll be praying for y'all. Looks like you had a blast at the zoo.

Holly