Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



I know you have all written me off as a horrible blogger, but in my defense, it's kind of hard to post pictures without a camera. And my camera phone sucks. It takes really blurry pictures, so that's my excuse. ;) Stephen's getting me a new digital camera for x-mas. Maybe I can convince him to get it for me a little early. Please honey, please???? The people want pictures!!
A couple of weekends ago we went to the Pumpkin Patch with our SS class. It was a lot of fun, albeit really warm. There is something wrong when you're going to the Pumpkin Patch and it is still 85 degrees outside. One of my good friends was gracious enough to take some pictures of our family.


Ready for her day!



What is THIS stuff?!

Looking at the pumpkins...


Petting the puppy...


Driving the tractor...


Mommy and Daddy tried to get a good pic with the pumpkins, but she was just too busy...


Family pic with the pumpkins...


She stole a baby's toy...;)


Daddy on the zip-line...(He waited 30 minutes for 10 whole seconds of bliss)

They had a tractor pulling a bunch of barrels painted like cows, making a train. Hope LOVED it. She was the only baby in there. The rest of the kids were older and we were all SO surprised that she stayed in there the whole time with no help at all!

2 comments:

the mccann clan said...

Aww, what a cute little pumpkin you have! :) Looks like you guys had lots of fun, 85 degrees and all. Can't wait 'til Thanksgiving - bring your sweaters, I guarantee it'll be much colder than that! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I agree with you...it just doesn't feel right being in a pumpkin patch with 85 degree weather.