Friday, July 18, 2008

Sick, sick, sick

Yes, we are sick, sick, sick. Hope threw up all day on Wednesday, as you are aware from my previous post. Yesterday was fine, except that she didn't know what she wanted to eat all day. Nothing was tasting good to her. We took it really easy on the food and no throwing up yesterday at all!! YAY!! Then this morning at 7:30, I hear it. That unmistable sound coming from your child's room, like they're choking and dying. I ran into her room and, sure enough, puke all over her bed. She was just crying and wretching, poor little baby. Then an hour later I get this sinking feeling and run to the bathroom. Yep, I am sick with it now too. It's that achy, nauseated, feverish feeling. I can't do anything but lay on the couch and try to ignore the pins pricking me everywhere. Poor Stephen is running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to care for both of us. I feel so badly for him. He so looks forward to his weekends to get some much needed R&R. Thank the Lord I got sick now instead of two days ago so he didn't have to take off any more work. Please pray that he does not get it! That's the last thing he needs right before Sunday services!

1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

You poor baby - I hope you're feeling better by now! Much love to you, and many prayers for you. Let us know how you're doing when you get a chance.