Sunday, June 22, 2008

5 Years Together


Stephen and I celebrated 5 years of wedded bliss on June 7th. It really has gone so fast-I still feel like a newly-wed! I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have this man in my life. He has been my rock, my shoulder to cry on, my loving companion, and I thank God for putting him in my life. I love you Honey-Bunny!!!


Pics from our trip to Gruene/San Antonio:


In our B&B in Gruene



Abby, Trevor, and Hope (sorry for the poor clarity-it's a camera phone)



Eating cake!!







Playing with Grandpa Smith

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! you look so happy and wonderful together!

The Jackson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been FIVE YEARS! So happy for you, you're such a special couple!

the mccann clan said...

What a wonderful time we had seeing you and getting to share in a piece of Hope's first birthday celebration - thank you for including us! We love all of you guys so much... keep growing that precious little girl as well as you have so far!