Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hope's Dedication


On Mother's Day morning we dedicated our sweet Hope at church. *sniff sniff* It was so surreal to be standing there with my little baby dedicating her to the Lord. I had dreamed of it for almost 3 years. I cannot express how grateful and how in awe I am that God has blessed us with such a sweet, beautiful baby girl. Yes, we've had many trying times so far (and I know there will be many more to come), but it is all worth it. She is a daily reminder that our hope comes from the Lord, that He alone is our salvation and our provider. We love you, Lord. Thank you for making me a mother.

P.S. Sorry the pics are blurry. I've said it before and I'll say it again. We need a new camera!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!! You are right, children are a blessing and a gift from the Lord. To be a mother is wonderful...some times nerve racking and pulling your hair out by the roots, but worth every minute of it. God bless you buys!

the mccann clan said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day for you both! Thank you for the pictures, despite their blurriness! What a sweet little girl, and family, you have. We love you guys.

The Jackson Family said...

What a beautiful family you are!